- Buy a bottle of false eyelash glue remover. Most false eyelashes are attached with glue, but glue remover is generally not attached. Choose a brand that suits your skin. If possible, choose a false eyelash glue cleaner produced by the same company as your false eyelashes.
- Remove eye makeup. Before using the false eyelash glue remover, it is better to remove the eye makeup first, because the eyelid makeup will make it more difficult for you to remove the false eyelashes.
- Pour some false eyelash glue cleaner on the cotton swab. Pour a small amount of detergent on the cotton swab to completely moisten the cotton swab. The cleaning agent will smell a bit like acetone, but this is normal.
- Apply the cleanser to the false eyelashes. Use a cotton swab moistened with detergent to gently wipe the bottom line of the eyelashes. Brush the bottom of the false eyelashes several times with a cotton swab to remove the glue as much as possible. Do this on both eyes and wait 20-30 seconds.
- Tear off the false eyelashes. Pinch the false eyelashes as close to your eyes as possible, starting from the inner corner of the eye. Pull them up gently to remove them from the eyelids.
- Remove residual glue. Put down the false eyelashes and check the eyelids well. Because there may still be residual glue on your eyeliner, which needs to be removed.
How to clean the glue on the eyelashes that have been removed?
The first step: prepare a clean cotton sheet, and carefully put the used false eyelashes on the cotton sheet.
Step 2: Take a cotton swab, soak it with a special remover for false eyelashes, and apply it to the root of the false eyelashes.
Step 3: Use a little bit of strength when applying with a cotton swab, so that you can pull off some residual glue smoothly.
The fourth step: If there is more stubborn glue that can’t be brought down, you can pull it off with your fingers and gently pull it off.
Step 5: The stalks of false eyelashes are very fragile, so be sure to act gently. Turn it over and apply it again, and clean up one by one along the false eyelashes.
Step 6: Keep pulling the cotton swab back and forth until there is no color to pull it off and there is no stickiness on the stem. Then use a cotton pad to gently press the clean area to wipe clean.
Step 7: Put the processed false eyelashes on a clean cotton sheet and let them dry slightly.
Step 8: Finally, save the cleaned faux mink lashes.