GSM 900MHZ Mobile Signal Booster Coverage 1000sqm
This booster kit will allow you to boost signal on the Vodafone or O2 network in the UK, or any other mobile network that uses the 900MHz frequency, this kit allows you to support up to 1000sqm.
Use this kit in your home, office, basement or any other building up to 1000sqm. This kit comes with everything need to boost signal strength and stop dropped calls, is easy to setup and install and comes with fast dispatch.
1. GSM 900MHZ Signal Booster
2. External High Gain LPDA Antenna
3. Indoor Ceiling Antenna
4. 5m and 10m Low Loss Coaxial Cable
5. AC/DC Power Supply
6. User Manual and parts
7. 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
Gain ( dB) Uplink Gp=65, Downlink Gp=70
Export power (Po) =23dBm
Pass band ripple =5dB
Guard band rejection (BW-60dB)=42MHz, (BW-70dB)=45MHz
I/O impedance 50 ohm
I/O return loss =-8dB
Intermodulation Attenuation: =-40dBc (Po=13dBm)
Transmission Delay =0.5μs
Ambient temperature -10~50
Power supply AC110~220V + - 10%
Power Use < 5 Watts
Connector N-female type
Diamension 235 x 178 x 25 mm
1. Install the outdoor antenna in a location with the best signal, and as high as possible, ensure it is fixed well.
2. Connect the outdoor antenna to the 'BTS' port on the booster, using the included cable.
3. Connect your indoor antenna(s) to the "User" or "Mobile" port on the booster directly, or through a cable.
4. Plug your power adapter into the power socket to finish installation.
1. If there is still no signal recevied after activating the booster, please ensure the antenna is pointed at the mobile phone tower, or place the antenna where signal is strongest, it needs to be 3 bars or stronger.
2. Try adjusting the direction of the antenna if signal is still not found.
3. If signal strength is not steady, ensure that the outdoor and indoor antennas are not too close, they need to be as far away as possible, with a wall separating them, and not on the same (horizontal) level.